Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let the Guessing Begin: Teen Titans Mystery Members


Over at the http://blog.newsarama.com/2006/08/21/just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe/, they posted this photo of the upcoming new Teen Titans cast. A few we were already familiar with, but now we've got two figures that are in shadows. Starting with Robin and moving clockwise, we have Ravager, Cyborg, Wonder Girl, Raven, our two mystery folks, and then Kid Devil. Martin and Wendy, from the first iteration of the Super Friends cartoon back in the 70's, have been hanging out at Titan's Tower too. No word on Wonder Dog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shadow of the male figure running is to non-descript for me to get, but I think the woman flying has got to be Mary Marvel. I refuse to believe that it's Supergirl. I love her, but too many books for her! OR, could it be this Miss Martian we've been seeing? That would be interesting.

I was hoping, though, Speedy would come back sometime...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Fanboy said...

I'm thinking Miss Martian too, but no idea on the guy.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home