Friday, July 14, 2006

On The Shrink's Couch With Mr. T


The LA Times reported the following exchange between Mr. T and a TV reporter this week in La-La Land.

Question: Mr. T, why do you pity the fool?


Mr. T: That is a good question. That is a good question and a legitimate question. And I'm the man to answer it. You pity the fool because you don't want to beat up a fool. You know, pity is between sorry and mercy. See, if you pity him, you know, you won't have to beat him up. So that's why I say fools, you gotta give another chance because they don't know no better. That's why I pity them.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, Great post and G.I. Joe reference. I have action movie thing and old cartoon thing down. Now if only I were into comics, maybe I'd have a boyfriend.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Fanboy said...

Maybe? I'm wicca friendly. Lol.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home