Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Who Wants To Shill For William Shatner?


William Shatner, apparently wanting for more money, is hosting a contest where you can shill for his Sci-Fi DVD club. That's all fine and dandy, but a $1000 cash prize. That's way cheap. I'm guessing he makes that much in residuals in an hour from old episodes of Star Trek and TJ Hooker, not to mention The Twilight Zone. For a snarky look at the whole thing, check out Defamer. Why, oh why? However, I could so do this. Hmmm, maybe I'll apply ....

On a side note, his album from a few years ago entitled Has Been that he did with Ben Folds is genius. We shit you not. Get it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well say what you will about the Shat. He may be an as*hole but I tell there is something about that SOB that even today when he is 76 there is nothing I would like better then to sit on his lap minus my Victoria Secrets and give him my best and listen to him moan and holler.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home