Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today's New Comic Booty: 5/24/06

It's that day of the week Fanboys and Fangirls, and of course you Fanbots. Here's my loot from today. I spent way too much money this week. What did you get?

Birds of Prey #94 (What a goofy lookin' villain on the cover)

Black Panther #16 (Another wedding preview)

Catwoman #55 (Meow)

Checkmate #2 (I love the Sasha Bordeux character)

Daredevil #85 (Cellblock D will explode)

Exiles #81 (Exiles visit the world of Heroes Reborn)

New Avengers #19 (Apparently, the last issue before Civil War crossovers)

New Excalibur #7 (I'll admit it, I get this for Dazzler)

Nextwave Agents of H.A.T.E. #5 (Wacky fun)

Nextwave Agents of H.A.T.E. #5 Crayon Butchery Variant Edition (Color your own comic!)

Powers #18 (Will Deena get busted?)

Secret Six # 1 (Spinning out of the Villains United mini)

She-Hulk #8 (Civil War Crossover)

Squadron Supreme #3 (Is he bitch-slapping the psycho chick on the cover?)

Teen Titans #36 (Still nostalgic about this title from my childhood)

Wolverine #42 (Civil War Crossover)

X-Factor #7 (I LOVE this series!)

X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl #5 (Wrapping up this wacky mini)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home